Find harmony and physical and emotional well-being with gem therapy, a relaxing treatment of crystals or precious or semi-precious stones. Luxury within everyone’s reach. Gemotherapy with therapeutic stones
Gem therapy is the therapeutic application of specific stones and crystals with highly balancing, relaxing, detoxifying and regenerating power. They help to relieve muscle aches and problems of stress, insomnia, anguish or depression. Gems act on the circulation of energy between body and mind, balancing our chakras.
Treatment with therapeutic stones:
- Masks with gem concentrate. These natural products take advantage of the natural properties of the stones they contain to make it easier for them to penetrate the skin. Before the mask, you must prepare the skin by cleansing: remove make-up, apply a toner, exfoliate and nourish with a penetrating serum.
- Stone massages. To intensify their natural action, semi-precious stones are soaked in specially chosen essential oils and heated in water at different temperatures. With these stones the strategic relaxation points of the face and body are worked. A calm atmosphere and relaxing music promote the effect.
- Mineral elixir. To complement the external treatment, you can take a mineral elixir to take orally made with the same stone that is applied to the skin.
Therapeutic uses of stones:
- Agate. Arteriosclerosis, circulation, asthenia, and depression.
- Aquamarine. Calm the nerves. Improves white blood cells. Good for vision diseases. For thyroid, liver, spleen, and kidney problems.
- Amethyst. Transform negative energy into positive. Vision problems, stress, insomnia, migraines, and headaches. Purifies the blood vessels.
- Amber. Anxiety. Thyroid, inner ear, rheumatism, intestines. Good for asthma and bronchitis.
- Aventurine Fear and anguish, emotional stress. Good for the skin and the heart.
- Citrine quartz. Good for the colon, digestive tract, liver, or gallbladder.
- Pink quartz. Anxiety or sadness, nervous system, kidney, and respiratory tract, oxygenates the skin.
- Rutile quartz. Good for sadness, the immune system, and endocrine-sexual problems.
- Rock crystal. For fractures or recovery after an operation. Fight nervousness.
- Diamond. For psoriasis (inflammation of the skin), nephritis (inflammation of the kidney), leukorrhea (abnormal vaginal discharge), sterility, spermatorrhea (involuntary emission of sperm), seizures …
- Emerald. Great healing and regenerative. Mental disorders, memory, insomnia, eyesight, skin, heart,
- Hematite. Energizing, prostate, oxygenation of blood, arteriosclerosis, anemia, and lungs or bronchi.
- Obsidian. General pain, muscle tears, and depression.
- Tiger’s Eye. Antidepressant, constipation, purifies the blood.
- Tourmaline Good for circulation and periods of stress and anxiety.
- Turquoise. Nerves, anorexia, tissue degeneration, respiratory problems.
- Topaz. Exhaustion, digestion, pancreas, skin aging.
- Ruby. Good for arthritis, circulation, and the heart. To improve menstrual problems or anemia.