Green juice has gained great popularity in the world of nutrition because it helps you detoxify your body, in addition to providing valuable nutrients for your health. The key is to follow a correct guide to add it to your diet and thus obtain all its benefits.(GREEN JUICE RECIPES)
WHY IS IT GREEN JUICE?
Green juice is packed with chlorophyll, which helps oxygenate your blood so it can be transported throughout your body. This is thanks to the fact that its main ingredients, as the name implies, are green.
In addition, this drink is loaded with ingredients with vitamins and minerals that support the immune system, promote cell regeneration and cleanse the body.
Unlike a smoothie or smoothie, green juice is easier to digest by your own body, this means that the fiber they provide is lighter and therefore its nutrients enter faster.
TIPS FOR MAKING GREEN JUICE:
- Remember to properly clean and disinfect all ingredients.
- Choose the greenest and darkest leaves, this indicates a greater amount of nutrients.
- Take it on an empty stomach so the vitamins and minerals go directly into your bloodstream.
- Half an hour after taking it, you must consume food.
- Vary the ingredients, don’t use the same ones every day, so you get different nutrients.
- Make sure to drink it fresh, because if you let it sit for more than 15 minutes you run the risk of oxidizing its natural nutrients.
- If you have to store it, do it in a glass container.
- Interspersed with other types of juices, it is best not to consume them daily.
- Always use seasonal ingredients, this helps you get better nutrients and flavors.