Eyebrows are one of the features that most influence the beauty of the face since they frame the eyes and give an attractive expression to the face if they are well cared for and have the appropriate thickness and shape. grow eyebrows with Vaseline
However, our eyebrows are not always as thick as we would like and when, in addition, the hair that makes them up grows very slowly, we tend to resort to makeup to define them and make them look thicker.
Well, you should know that there are also natural products that hydrate them and stimulate their growth, as is the case with Vaseline. If you are interested in knowing how to grow your eyebrows with Vaseline, read the advice we give you in this OneHowTo article.
Steps to follow:
- Vaseline has become a basic cosmetic product for many women, and its moisturizing power is very popular to repair damaged skin tissues, such as when you suffer from dry lips or eczema in any area of the body. But it is not only useful for skincare, as Vaseline is also a great ally to hydrate and condition eyebrow hair, which will promote growth and help them stay straighter and firmer. Likewise, you can use Vaseline to strengthen your eyelashes and make them become longer and thicker naturally.
- Would you like to try some effective Vaseline treatments? See the article Vaseline beauty tips to find out.
- To grow the eyebrows with Vaseline, the first thing to do is to buy this product either in a large supermarket, in perfumery or in a pharmacy; You will find a great offer and many scented lotions but it is best to buy a neutral Vaseline, or in any case, combined with a natural product that is also moisturizing and stimulates hair growth, such as aloe vera.
- Before starting the treatment, it is important that you wash your face and leave it free of makeup and residue. Run a cotton pad with makeup remover over the eyebrows if necessary and leave them very clean, otherwise, the petroleum jelly will not penetrate the hair properly and will not work. Finish by rinsing with plenty of warm or cold water and patting dry with a clean towel.
- Once you have a clean face, you can do this treatment to grow eyebrows in two different ways. The first is to take a little Vaseline with the help of a cotton swab or a perfectly clean mascara brush and apply it to the eyebrows from the inside to the outside, making upward movements. You should allow the petroleum jelly to soak into the brow hair on its own to condition and keep it well hydrated. Ideally, do it just before going to sleep so that it takes effect throughout the night, and the next morning you rinse your face with cold or warm water. If you repeat this procedure every day, little by little you can see incredible changes.
- In addition to the previous treatment, which is the simplest way, you can also make a mask with petroleum jelly and olive oil to stimulate the growth of the eyebrows and make them thicker. To do this, you just have to mix half a small spoonful of petroleum jelly with a few drops of olive oil in a container and spread the mixture over the eyebrows. Olive oil is also an excellent natural moisturizer that also helps strengthen hair.
- If you not only want to use Vaseline to grow your eyebrows, you can also use other natural products that are just as effective, such as castor oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil, aloe vera or milk. We invite you to discover the treatments by consulting the article How to grow eyebrows fast.