Define and outline your eyebrows with these makeup tricks to stylize your look. (make up your eyebrows)
To show off perfect eyebrows, in addition to plucking them, make-up should be done. At first, you may think that the result will be too artificial. However, this is not about over-marking your brows or making them look too thick. What is sought with eyebrow makeup is to define its shape and fill in small gaps.
The key is to apply the color in strategic points you can achieve incredible effects. Discover the makeup tricks to show off perfect eyebrows without anyone noticing:
How to do eyebrow makeup step by step:
Before you start, you will need:
- Eyebrow brush.
- Eyebrow pencil or makeup kit.
- Special fixing wax or gel for eyebrows.
Next, we explain step by step how to make up your eyebrows to change your look and make them look perfect at all times:
- The first thing is to comb them. Use a special brow brush and comb all the hairs in the same direction.
- If you have hair longer than another, you can trim it with the help of scissors. Also take advantage of this moment to shave those small hairs that stand out before starting to make up the eyebrows.
- It is time to make up. You can do it with an eyebrow pencil or, if you prefer, with a special makeup kit for them. It is not about “painting” the eyebrows, but about outlining them and filling in small gaps to achieve a professional result as well as natural:
- If you opt for the eyebrow makeup kit, apply the shadow with the brush in the direction of hair growth. Fill in the gaps to shape the brow. Be careful not to apply too much product. Use gentle and subtle gestures to make the result as natural as possible.
- If you are using an eyebrow pencil, draw a line around the eyebrow to define the shape of the eyebrow and then blend with the brush. Then fill in some gaps by making small lines simulating the hairs of the eyebrow.
4. To fix the makeup use wax or eyebrow fixing gel.
5. For an even more professional result, use a nude shadow below the brow to enhance the look. Remember that, to achieve a natural result, you should apply a little product and a color similar to that of your natural hair. When applying makeup, always follow the proper direction of hair growth.
Correct defects with eyebrow makeup:
Apart from defining and outlining, you can also use makeup to correct minor flaws in the eyebrows. Such as, for example, concealing an underdeveloped, poorly plucked or overly rebellious eyebrow. Here are some tricks to get the eyebrows you’ve always dreamed of:
- Bushy eyebrows. If you have little bushy eyebrows or have small bald spots, use a pencil specific to the color of your hair to fill in the base of the eyebrow.
- Uniform the color. If your eyebrows have lighter areas, dye those hairs with makeup of a darker color.
- Intensify or soften the curve of the eyebrow. If your eyebrows are too straight or too arched, you can correct the shape by outlining the curve of the eyebrow above (if they are straight) or below (without they are arched).
- Lengthen or thicken the eyebrow. If you have spent time waxing and your eyebrows have been too thin or short, try subtly contouring the natural line of the eyebrow with color to gain length or volume.
- Disciplined brows. To avoid swirls and tame unruly hairs, brush the eyebrows with a special comb and apply transparent mascara to set the hair well.