Prevent the cold and wind from drying out your hands by protecting the skin naturally with these home remedies. (treatment for dry hands)
The hands are exposed to external agents such as wind, cold, sun or heat. Washing them often, household chores like scrubbing or working in contact with chemicals spoil them a lot.
The hands are much less lubricated by the sebaceous and sweat glands than the skin of the rest of the body, that is why external aggressions affect them especially and it is easy that without care the skin, over time, becomes rough and calluses and calluses appear. In addition, the nails become brittle and thick and are stained.
To hydrate them, do not apply greasy creams, apply these natural remedies! How to hydrate them with a mixture of olive oil and a little lemon.
- Water. Drink plenty of water, 1.5-2 liters a day. Avoid alcohol and tobacco that dry out the skin.
- Vitamins A and C. Eat foods rich in vitamin A (orange in color) and C (citrus and green in color).
- Vitamin E. Join whole grains for their high content of vitamin E.
- Omega 3, 6, and 9. Nourish the skin with foods rich in omega 6 (borage oil, sesame seeds, and evening primrose), omega 9 (olive oil), and omega 3 (bluefish, mussels …).
Hydration on the outside:
- Oil. Wallflower oil, olive oil, and date juice are very effective in caring for hands, especially if cinnamon, fennel, cardamom, and musk are added.
- Egg white. Do you have dry and cracked hands? Apply half egg white to your hand twice a day and rub gently. You can repeat this operation every day until the dryness disappears.
- Aloe vera. Peel some fresh aloe vera leaves and rub directly on your hands. You can also use an aloe cream to apply twice a day, morning and night. It will provide great vitality to the skin so that it is renewed, eliminating cracks and protecting from possible infections.
- Milk and almond cream. To make the cream, crush 6-8 almonds, pour in a glass of warm milk, mix well, let it rest for 12 hours, stirring occasionally, strain the liquid and keep it in an airtight jar in the refrigerator. At night, apply a little cream to your hands, cover them with gloves and the next morning wash them with lukewarm water.
- Oatmeal and almond cream. To make the cream, mix 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and another 2 of almond oil until creamy. Apply it for 20-25 minutes on the skin and then remove it without rubbing with warm water. If your hands are very dry, cracked and rough, you can leave the cream overnight and remove it the next morning.